Recently, we were invited to design gifts for an intimate group of guests at the Four Seasons O`ahu at Ko`olina. The guests were from out of state and were only on island for a few days so we knew we wanted gifts that took the following into consideration:
- They didn't have a lot of time to sight-see and shop for local treats and treasures.
- Most likely packed light, possibly with carry-on luggage only
So, we reached out to our local vendors and started brainstorming a fun, memorable gift experience.
We decided to start with a Welcome Gift to be placed in hotel rooms upon arrival. This gift included a few treats and essentials for a tropical vacation.
THE WELCOME GIFT
THE GIFT EXPERIENCE
During a cocktail hour prior to the farewell dinner, guests were invited to build their own gift. Since we knew shopping opportunities would be limited by the short duration of the trip, we offered a large assortment of products.
First, how beautiful is this location? Four Seasons O`ahu at Ko`olina has beautiful views all around. Our table was located on the beautiful Pohaku Point.
To keep the design consistent, we packaged the welcome gift and Pop-up Gift Experience gifts in our "Aloha" Palms box.
Since this was an intimate group, we decided to include a larger product variety selection. Every guest received the following as a "base" to the gift:
- Macadamia Nut Oil from Island Olive Oil
- Local, raw honey from Tolentino Honey Co
- Pair of laser cut acrylic monstera coasters
- Kula & Ko's pineapple cakebars
For the interactive portion, gift options included:
- Pineapple or Coconut Vinegar from Island Olive Oil
- An assortment of sea salts from Sea Salts of Hawaii
- Macadamia Nut or Lilikoi shortbread from Maui Sweetcakes
- Medium or Espresso roast coffee from Ka`u Coffee
- Citrus Paradisi or Sweet Nicotiana candles from Lux & Alder
- Waikiki or Kalo artwork designed tea towels by Cultivate Hawaii
Once guests made their selections, our team carefully packaged their gifts for shipping. Shopping local without the hassle of packing gifts home.
We carefully packed up the gifts and shipped them to each recipient. Aloha in a box to remember their time in Hawaii.