Chili pepper water originates with the native Hawaiians who traditionally bottled sea salt, local peppers, and water. Locals put this stuff on EVERYTHING. This chili pepper water has kept its version simple and true to its roots. Great to add to soups, soba noodles and eggs.
- All holiday gifts will begin shipping 8 December
- If you mark a box as "hold for the holidays" they will begin shipping 8 December
- Our normal shop terms apply to holiday gifts, including product substitutions if needed
- We have a limited number of red Mele Kalikimaka boxes and these will be used in order of when orders are placed.
As we support local businesses, occasionally products become unavailable. When this happens, we do our best to find a similar local product of equal or greater value. Here are current updates:
- Gifts with Hawaiian Pineapple Crisps Snack Box will instead have Hawaiian Pineapple Crisps Snack Bag
- Gifts with Cool Lime Ulu Mana ulu chips have had their price decreased as these chips are out of stock.
- Gifts with Hanalei Face Sheet Masks will instead include Ola Bath Soaking Ritual
- Gifts with Hobbs Tea Box will be replaced with an assortment of Hobbs Tea Bags (equaling the same amount of tea as the box)